Formerly known as the "Terminal Dues Forum", the aim of the Remuneration Forum is:
- To give all PostEurop members a platform of knowledge of terminal dues and terminal dues related topics during each Congress cycle
- To encourage members to take an active role in the UPU work
- To coordinate European terminal dues discussions for the next UPU Congress
- To help member posts prepare for changes in the UPU Terminal Dues System
- To provide a platform for exchange of information and expertise on other important developments in the postal area
Latest Activities & Achievements
Workshop and Terminal Dues Forum meeting in Tbilisi, Georgia, 24-25 March 2015 with 36 participants from 19 members at the Workshop and 47 participants from 25 postal operators in the Forum.
- The workshop was a practical oriented follow-up of the first workshop we arranged in Latvia in August 2014 for UPU Group 3 and 4 countries who will become Terminal Dues Target Countries (highest level) from 2016 onwards.
- The main focus of the Forum meeting was presentations of the ongoing work within UPU concerning changes in the terminal dues system to be put forward for the 2016 UPU Congress.
Benefits of Participation
- Raised knowledge of terminal dues system implications
- Raised ability to protect revenues and influence future developments
- Raised ability to improve internal processes and quality
- Become a respected partner to other posts in the evolving market situation
2-3 forums are usually organised each year. The aim is to also attract other members who do not usually take part in such events, to give them a better understanding of this complex task.
Updated on 20 June 2016