The aim of the Innovation Forum is to foster discussions on the latest developments in information and communication technology, to develop and improve efficiency and to inspire Members on ways to improve Quality of Service through new value-added services and IT-integrated customised solutions.
The next forum will take place in Lisbon, 2 & 3 November 2017
Latest Activities & Achievements
A yearly forum is organised (focusing, each year, specific topics). The following topics were addressed in past events:
- (2016) Smart Cities & Internet of things (IoT) (Cyprus)
- (2015) Workshop on Innovation (Germany)
- (2014) Advanced IT as Strategic Tool in the New Postal Business (Latvia)
- (2013) What ".post" is (Belgium)
- (2012) Mobile Devices: the future of the Posts (Slovenia)
- (2011) E-Commerce: The final frontier (Estonia)
- (2010) Post: (re)inventing the future with Advanced Electronic Solutions (Estonia)
- (2008) Mobile solutions for the Posts (Finland)
- (2007) Innovative ICT based solutions shape the future of Postal Business (Germany)
Benefits of Participation
Nowadays, the more postal organisations know about innovation factors and trends that, directly or indirectly, may influence and shape postal business, the more they are prepared to face the challenges that a world in constant mutation put to them. Therefore this Forum contributes to create more awareness about "what's going on out there" and inspire Posts to design and build solutions, products and services that fully meet their customers' needs.
Updated on 29 May 2017